Göttingen Campus Postdoc Network Events
Göttingen Campus Postdoc Social
Time to shake away the grey days of January and put something nice into your diary - Everyone from the GC Postdoc Network is warmly invited to the first Göttingen Campus Postdoc Social:
! PROST–DOC !
When: Thursday 28 February, 18:00 – 22:00
Where: Inti, Burgstraße 17 (Wilhelmsplatz)
- Please join us to raise a glass or cup of your favourite drink whether coffee or beer or something else
- share a bite to eat, meet the GC Postdoc Committee, get to know each other, talk about science, solve problems, relax together
- Come along: whether you are a Postdoc, PhD Student, in Science Management or involved in the GC Postdoc Network in some other way
- Partners and kids welcome too of course! Toys are available at the Café
Please help us to plan our event by registering here
2nd Postdoc Support and Information Fair
When: Thursday 4 -April 2019, 15:00 – 17:00
Where: Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research
Come and go as you please during the afternoon to share a coffee and dip in and out of the different stalls. Please join us for pizza and a glass of wine at 17:00
- Find out about support across the Göttingen Campus and beyond
- Meet experts to enrich your time here and inform your next steps
- Interactive sessions and information exchange
- Get to know the University and Campus infrastructure
- Feedback anonymously about your experience to improve the environment for everyone
- Meet other Postdocs: discover and build your own support network
- Get answers to those questions you never dared ask before! Frequently Unasked Questions or Previously Unanswered Questions are welcome!
Information stalls about Open Science, Science Communication, Equal Opportunities, Family Service, Wellness, Applying for Funding, Visual Communications, Mentoring, Navigating the Employment situation, Careers, Health and Wellness and much more.
Like at our last events we offer childcare again. Please contact Christin Siegert, if you are interested.
Stalls from our last event can be viewed here.
Click here to download the eventposter - feel free to share