HAWK University of Applied Sciences and Arts
The HAWK is a diverse, lively, humanly, family-friendly university.
The HAWK in figures: 21 BA and 14 MA degree courses, 5.700 students, 100 international co-operations, 178 professors in six faculties in Hildesheim, Holzminden and Göttingen:
- Architecture, Engineering and Conservation
- Social Work & Health
- Ressource Management
- Natural Sciences & Technology
- Management, Social Work, Building
What does the HAWK stand for? Research and cooperation projects with local companies enable our students to gain their first practical experiences during their years of study; the many multidisciplinary projects are focused on the three main topics
- Social and Economic Processes of Integrated Urban and Regional Development
- Sustainable Production and Use of Biogenic Resources
- Laser and Plasma Technology
Very special is our interdisciplinary concept: Students and researchers develop new concepts or products using a multi-focus approach.
Fakultät Naturwissenschaften und Technik